My job advisors ensures the protection of the privacy of our clients and candidates, ensuring it’s used for the purpose set on the policy. Personal details which include your name and contact, important data from your CV may be collected by us and used by us for the following:
- Maintenance of business relationship
- CV submission for general application or subscription to our job alerts
- To give answers to your queries
- To match your details with job vacancies suitable for you
- To trusted third parties who provides service to us such as professional advisors, IT consultants and research and mailing houses
- To subscribe to job alerts emails which will be used to keep you informed, your email address may be requested. You can decide to opt out, if you no longer wish to receive information
- You have the right to access your information with us, we also have the right to charge administrative fee for the service rendered to you where we are legally permitted to do so.
Clicking on external links and banner advertisement may result in your transfer to our website from other website. The policy of other website will be different from ours.
Consult other website policies, as we are not responsible for or have any control over information that is submitted to these third parties.